Feel free to make your contribution to this account number from abroad:
IBAN: SE78 8000 0000 0778 5110 8047
You support us and Sweden's residents in the transition to the world's only interest-free country (if you do not want to actively participate as a partner but want change to take place)
When the financial system from the Lowcostcompany in Scandinavia Limited company reaches the market, the change in society begins:
- The countryside will flourish with service offices in each municipality.
- The Lowcostcompany will be involved in laying the foundations for societies' financial systems that the UN requires and must be implemented so that the world's gaps are not widened even further.
- When the interest rate disappears, fewer people need to get into debt to pay these costs.
- Lower rents on mortgages are financed interest-free.
- Radically lower borrowing costs for companies and individuals.
- The consequence of the interest rate mechanism is that you must have growth and thus increasing debt.
- When banks continue to deal with interest that exceeds the bank's costs for operating the business, including covering losses on loans, it is technically / mathematically impossible not to have a negative effect on the climate.
- The same problem in principle for companies, they should cover their operating costs including maintenance costs.
- The conclusion already now… you discover that a rent can contain as much as 77% interest. Regarding ALL Goods & Services, the interest cost is about 30-50% of the total price.
- In a city with 140,000 inhabitants (Norrköping in Sweden), the population must INCREASE their joint debt by SEK 1.4 billion every year to allow the interest-demanding economy to continue to spin!
- The climate is affected by increasing consumption. It is impossible to avoid increasing indebtedness in an interest-based economy and one that requires uninterrupted growth for being able to "function".
- The interest rate affects as soon as people borrow, the interest rate is outside a prosperous society. You can compare the interest rate to a parasite that sucks out the "best food" and leaves the "rubbish" to humans.
- Michael Thudén has delivered (NOTE! His revised version, not ours but arouses some thought) about what famous Americans think about, among other things, the interest upon money: See here what Thomas Edison and Henry Ford thought.
Even if you are not able to participate, we still appreciate your support, small and large. Swish your contribution to 123 314 04 98 (here in Sweden) and as above if you are abroad.
Your contribution accelerates the process of getting started faster with a change in financial systems for the benefit of the people of communities and the whole Globe.
We are looking for people/companies in different countries that have an interest/capacity to, on an exclusive condition, representing the Lowcostcompany.
Please contact us at Info at Lowcostcompany.com. Mark the email with name, phone number and country you represent. We confirm receipt by email and switch back by phone.
Welcome to be involved in shaping the future, as active or as supporter, everyone counts'!!